1. Surface Preparation
- Prepare the surface free from any loose cement, dust, oil, moisture and other contaminants.
2. Environmental conditions
- Air temperature : 10~35ºC
- Relative humidity : up to 80%
- Surface moisture content : under 6%
- The surface temperature must be at least 3°C above the dew point to prevent moisture condensation
3. Application Equipment
Caution for usage
1) Avoid applying paint on rainy days, high humidity(over 80%), low temperature(below 5 °C), and high temperature (over 40 °C surface temperature (Coating film crack, adhesion failure, bubbles may occur)
2) Allow the surface to dry thoroughly(Relative humidity 80% or less at 25 °C, curing for more than 28 days)
3) Completely remove Laitance, dust, oil and other contaminants on the surface of the substrate (sand blasting, DIAMOND WHEEL GRINDING or 10% HCL pickling)
4) In case of high strength concrete (260 kgf/cm2 or more), it may cause defective adhesion during grinding process. Therefore, perform surface treatment by blasting method and check the adhesion performance.
5) Suitable pH value of substrate surface is 7 ~ 9 (Parallel water content less than 6%).
6) After filling the gap, grooves, cracks, etc. with epoxy putty after V-CUTTING, polish and apply after surface treatment.
7) V-CUTTING the edges of the contact area with the wall.
8) Use masking tape to prevent contamination outside the coating area.
9) Do not use the product by heating or mixing with other paint.
10) Please keep the recommended coating interval for repainting time.
11) Consider that the actual requirements may vary depending on the substrate condition, coating method and coating conditions.
12) The diluent should be recommended diluent, and excessive dilution should be avoided as it affects the flow phenomenon, workability and general properties.
13) Repair coating on the previous coat and old coat Please do a test coat before painting (if there is no adhesion).
14) There is a risk of fire due to static electricity and sparks during brush or roller work on high temperature or low humidity day. It is recommended to apply paint in the morning or late afternoon when the temperature is low, Please use.
15) In case of 2-liquid type paint, use the electric stirrer for 3 ~ 4 minutes at the specified ratio, and gel phenomenon will occur when the pot life is over. Please note that if you do not use the power mixer, it will not mix uniformly and will not dry out.16) High color saturation such as white or ivory may not be concealed, so please apply 2-3 times or more.
17) Even if the same product, color, and LOT are applied at the time of painting (including TOUCH UP paint), it may cause different color depending on the dilution ratio, coating equipment and coating method. Therefore, , Check the color and work if there is no abnormality.
18) Please note that due to the thickness of the film and the pattern of the lacquer, it may cause optical stain when applying the matte or semi-gloss laminate. To achieve a uniform film thickness, please adjust the lacquer coating speed or pattern.
19) In case of top coat, the recommended film thickness is based on 2 times of coating but it may cause difference in appearance of coating surface depending on difference of surface condition, pretreatment, undercoating and substrate absorption.
20) Please apply extra clear coat (EPOCOAT 210(SVH) TOP Clear) when applying to places with severe wear.
* Place with severe wear environment. - Office or factory used for drawing kindergarten, school classroom, table tennis room, gymnasium, basketball court and chair, box, etc.
21) When spraying, paint may be blown around to contaminate it. Cover with vinyl or the like to prevent contamination.
22) The maximum dilution should be within 10% (by volume) of the recommended diluent on the data. Over-dilution may cause defects such as color separation, hardening delay, hardness and strength degradation, amine brushing, wrinkles, There is.
23) Pour the hardener in advance on the subject and mix without mixing before proceeding.
24) Depending on film thickness and thinning ratio, it may cause gloss, film strength, contamination difference, amine brushing and whitening. Therefore, please coat as evenly as possible according to the specified film thickness and dilution ratio.
25) Do not clean the water before the coating is completely dried or in the areas where the amine brushing is occurring (gloss, tackiness, whitening, etc.). When cleaning the water, check the small areas for any abnormalities before proceeding with this cleaning.
26) Exposure to water (moisture), alcohol, etc. may cause discoloration / discoloration. Especially, under low temperature and high humidity conditions, amine brushing and whitening may be accompanied.
27) Mixed paints should be used within pot life.
28) If the maximum subsequent paintable time has elapsed, proper surface treatment is required since the adhesion of the top coat may occur
29) After work, clean all painting tools with the specified cleaning agent.
30) Since this product is a chemical product, it may deteriorate during long-term storage. Please refer to our customer center for the products that have passed this period.
Please refer to the warning in the appendix.
1. Primer : Epocoat Primer, Epocoat Aqua primer
2. Top coat : EPOCOAT 210(SVH) TOP