1. Surface preparation
- Surfaces must be clean, dry and free of contamination such as wax, oils, grease, dirt, mill scale or rust. Glossy surfaces
must be scuff sanded prior to application. Old paint must be tested for solvent resistance.
2. Environmental Conditions
- Temperature : 5~35oC
- Relative humidity : up 85%
3. Application Equipment
- Air / Airless spray, Brush, Roller
Caution for usage
1) Avoid applying paint on rainy days, high humidity (over 80%), low temperature (below 5 °C) and high temperature (over 40 °C surface temperature).
2) Store the product in a dry, cool place at room temperature (5 ~ 35 °C) away from fire and direct sunlight. Keep container tightly closed with the injection port facing upward.
3) Do not mix this product with other paints..
4) After the painting work, please wash exposed skin thoroughly.
5) Dispose of the waste paint through the waste disposal company designated by the Ministry of Environment.efore recoating.
6) Since this product is a chemical product, it may deteriorate during long-term storage. Please use it within the validity period. Please use the product after confirming it with the consumer counseling room.
Safety Precautions for handling
1) Store it indoor (5~35°C) condition, avoiding heat and open flame. And, keep it standing and being closed.
2) Dispose of the waste paint through the waste disposal company designated by the Ministry of Environment.
3) Since this product is a chemical product, it may deteriorate during long-term storage. Please refer to our customer center for the products that have p assed this period.
Please consult our enclosed herewith warning notice.
TOP COAT : SPIROLLTAN