EASYTEX Exterior can be used on new or old surfaces of concrete, brickwork, plasterwork, plywood, galvanized steel and anti-rust primed steel. It is suitable for housing developments, industrial and commercial complexes, bridge facades, girders and roof trusses, site cabins, etc.
1. Surface Preparation
- All surfaces must be free of dust, sand, soil, and oil.
- When repairing, all previously painted residues must be removed.
2. Environmental Condition
- Air temperature: 5 ~ 35 °C
- Relative humidity: up to 80%
- The surface temperature must be at least 5°C above the dew point to prevent moisture condensation
3. Application Equipment
Caution for usage
- Mixed paints should be used within pot life
- Do not mix with other paints
- Avoid applying paint on rainy days, high humidity(over 80%), low temperature (below 5°C), and high temperature (over 40°C surface temperature)(Coating film crack, adhesion failure, bubble generation may occur)
- When applying over a pre-coated surface, refer to the manufacturer's Application System for instruction.
- Please use this product within the validity period because it may be deteriorated since this product is a chemical product.
Caution for handling
- Do not use any other purpose
- Protect from freezing
- Keep out of reach of infants and children. Do not apply to infants, children's equipment or food storage containers.
- Avoid access to direct sunlight and fire when transporting, storing and handling, and store in a dry, cold place at room temperature(5~35°C)
- Please keep this product container sealed so that the injection port faces upward.
- Be careful that the paint does not come into contact with eyes and skin.
- If paint comes in contact with eyes and skin, wash thoroughly with running water and seek medical attention
- If inhaled or ingested, please seek medical advice immediately and follow the medical advice given in the containe
- Avoid work in a confined space, and if you unintentionally paint, ventilate it thoroughly with exhaust system before
- The best way to preserve paint is to store it in an airtight container to keep the water from evaporating and prevent microorganisms from getting in
- Dispose of the waste paint through the waste disposal company designated by the Ministry of Environment
- For other inquiries, please contact our Customer Service Center or refer to the Material Safety Data Sheet(GHS-MSDS),Technical Data.
- Please consult our enclosed here with warning notice
Packing & Storage
- Store containers in a clean dry area protected from direct sunlight and extreme heat and cold.
- Unopened containers can be stored for 12 months. Use oldest material first.