1. Surface Preparation
- All surfaces must be free of dust, sand, soil, and oil.
- When repairing, all previously painted residues must be removed.
2. Environmental Condition
- Air temperature: 5 ~ 35 °C
- Relative humidity: up to 80%
- The surface temperature must be at least 5°C above the dew point to prevent moisture condensation
3. Application Equipment
Caution for usage
1. Mixed paints should be used within pot life
2. Do not mix with other paints
3. Avoid applying paint on rainy days, high humidity(over 80%), low temperature (below 5°C), and high temperature (over 40°C surface temperature)(Coating film crack, adhesion failure, bubble generation may occur)
4. When applying over a pre-coated surface, refer to the manufacturer's Application System for instruction.
5. Please use this product within the validity period because it may be deteriorated since this product is a chemical product.
Caution for handling
1. Do not use any other purpose
2. Protect from freezing
3. Keep out of reach of infants and children. Do not apply to infants, children's equipment or food storage containers.
4. Avoid access to direct sunlight and fire when transporting, storing and handling, and store in a dry, cold place at room temperature(5~35°C)
5. Please keep this product container sealed so that the injection port faces upward.
6. Be careful that the paint does not come into contact with eyes and skin.
7. If paint comes in contact with eyes and skin, wash thoroughly with running water and seek medical attention
8. If inhaled or ingested, please seek medical advice immediately and follow the medical advice given in the container
9. Avoid work in a confined space, and if you unintentionally paint, ventilate it thoroughly with exhaust system before
10. The best way to preserve paint is to store it in an airtight container to keep the water from evaporating and prevent microorganisms from getting in
11. Dispose of the waste paint through the waste disposal company designated by the Ministry of Environment
12. For other inquiries, please contact our Customer Service Center or refer to the Material Safety Data Sheet(GHS-MSDS),
Please consult our enclosed here with warning notice
Packing & Storage
Store containers in a clean dry area protected from direct sunlight and extreme heat and cold.
Unopened containers can be stored for 12 months. Use oldest material first.